Rhizoflora’s Terpinator has been specifically formulated to help you to grow the finest smelling plants possible. Using it alongside your regular nutrient regimen increases the concentration of terpenes in fruits, which in turn leads to a massive improvement in taste and smell. Even the weakest smelling plant species will have their aromas boosted no end by using Terpinator.
How Terpinator works:
Using Terpinator alongside your regular feeding regimen will help to bring out the flavours and aromas of your plants by greatly increasing the concentration of terpenes. Terpenes are major components of the essential oils of various species of flowers and plants. They are molecular compounds made up of repeating isoprene structures and they’re also what give plants their distinctive smells.
By stimulating terpene production, Terpinator will help to produce pungent smelling fruits and super-intense flavours.
- Maximises terpene levels within the plant
- Promotes intense, pungent smells, even after drying
- Drastically improves the flavours of fruits
- Formulated from natural ingredients
- Stimulates essential oil production
- Can be used alongside any regular nutrients
- Highly effective in all types of media
- Formulated to have little to no effect on EC levels (dissolved mineral content)
- Plant-friendly pH of around 6.0
How to use and dilution rates:
Terpinator can be used throughout both the vegetative and flowering stages, though it is more important to use during the flowering stage, especially towards the end.
Veg: 1.0ml – 2.5ml per litre of nutrient solution
Flower: 2.5ml – 7.5ml per litre of nutrient solution