Hesi Boost is a popular bloom stimulator and flowering promoter designed for use during the productive stage of the plant life cycle. Made from a mixture of concentrated fruit enzymes, Hesi Boost contains the elements potassium (1%), phosphorous (1%), calcium, iron, magnesium, copper, molybdenum, zinc, and selenium.
As well as these elements, Hesi Boost also contains a mixture of B vitamins (B1, B3, and B6), sugars, and enzymes. All these ingredients combined results in an effective flower and fruit booster that enhances the overall size, sweetness, and flavour of your fruits.
Although not an ‘essential’ fertiliser, Hesi Boost has many beneficial effects, from strengthening your plants so they can support more flowers to accelerating growth and promoting the development of denser flowers and fruits.
It is also a versatile additive that can be used alongside all bloom nutrient and fertiliser programs, although we recommend using this product with other fertilisers and additives in the Hesi range for best results. Hesi Boost can be used on all plants and with all substrates (soil, coco, or hydro).
Average dilution rate: 1-2ml per litre water/feed.
- Effective fertiliser additive for productive phase
- Careful mix of elements, vitamins, sugars, and enzymes
- Accelerates flower and fruit production
- Increases yields and enhances fruit flavours
- Can be used on all plants and with all substrates
- Average dilution rate: 1-2ml per litre water/feed.