Fortefog Insecticide Smoke Generators – simple to use fumigation device
Fortefog Fumers uses the unique non-sparking safe blue touch paper fuse system. Simple and easy to use in the home, factory or warehouse against a wide range of flying and crawling insects.
Suggested application 3.5gram bomb:
- For flying insects – 1x Mini Fumer for an area of up to 3mtrs x 4mtrs
- For crawling insects – 1x Mini Fumer for an area up to 1mtr x 1mtr
Suggested application 11gram bomb:
- For flying insects – 1x Fumer for an area of up to 6mtrs x 8mtrs
- For crawling insects – 1x Fumer for an area up to 3mtr x 2mtr
Instructions for use: For best results fumigate in the late afternoon and leave the house or building for a minimum period of 2 hours.
- Consider how many fumers you need for the room to be treated (consult ‘Rate of application’). Heavy infestations may require more than one application
- Clear people and animals including fish from the room before use.
- Place canister(s) spaced out on the floor surface on a heat resistant surface e.g. a plate on top of a sheet of aluminium foil 50cm x 50cm. IMPORTANT: THIS PRODUCT MAY EMIT SOME SPARKS UPON IGNITION. CAUTION MUST BE TAKEN WHEN LIGHTING THE PRODUCT.
- Make the area to be fumigated as smoke tight as possible by closing all windows etc.
- Open canister(s) and light the fuse on the canister furthest from your exit point first, then light the next fumer and move towards your exit point. Close the door on exit, it is not necessary to seal the door with tape.
- Leave for at least 2 hours but preferably overnight and then ventilate the room thoroughly.
- For severe infestations fumigate 3 times at 5 to 7-day intervals.
- For bed bug treatments always use in conjunction with Protector
PLEASE SEE DOWNLOAD FOR FULL HEALTH & SAFETY and DISCLAIMER INFORMATION