The AirDome has been designed to increase the amount of air around the root zone in the pot. If you are lucky enough to have power in your greenhouse this little addition can increase growth rate by up to 130%. It is very simple to use once assembled, which will take less than 30 seconds.
The AirDome is placed at the bottom of the pot with the air-line trailing over the top of the pot. The AirDome is then covered with compost and then connected to an air pump.
We recommend letting your plants establish for 1-2 weeks from transplant before turning on your air pump/AirDome.
To maximise the effectiveness of the AirDome, use a well-aerated compost mix such as 50-70% soil and 30-50% perlite.
*Additional air line and 6mm fittings may be required dependant on system configuration.
AirDome kits include:
- 1 Plant Kit: 1x AirDome, bubble tube, 1x NEWA-S air pump, 50cm air line & fittings.
- 2 Plant Kit: 2x AirDome, bubble tube, 1x NEWA-1 air pump, 1mtr air line & fittings.
- 4 Plant Kit: 4x AirDome, bubble tube, 1x NEWA-2 air pump, 3mtr air line & fittings.
- 6 Plant Kit: 6x AirDome, bubble tube, 1x NEWA-2 air pump, 5mtr air line & fittings.
- 8 Plant Kit: 8x AirDome, bubble tube, 1x NEWA-3 air pump, 6mtr air line & fittings.